PROFESSIONAL TRAINER COURSE
Implement the 2021 training plan of the College of Economics, Engineering and Technology.
On October 27, 2021, the school cooperated with the Logistics Department – Ministry of Public Security to organize the opening of the “Professional Receptionist” class for staff of the Logistics Department at the Ministry of Public Security.
— Attending the opening ceremony were Colonel Nguyen Thai Binh – Deputy Director, Master Tran Thi Yen – Principal of the school, lecturers, staff and all students of the class.
The training program of the course is tailored to meet the requirements of the Logistics Department. Outcomes of the course:
– Staff have the proficient skills of a professional receptionist.
– Having the capacity to serve important events and conferences where the service standards of the Logistics Department are strictly required.
– Standardized, improving the skills of a professional receptionist, ensuring the required goals of the leaders.
– Ability to work effectively and flexibly in the process of handling situations arising when performing tasks.
– Professional standard of communication skills.
The course ended successfully, contributing to improving the working capacity of the front desk staff, meeting the requirements of the Logistics Department, students completed the course in joy, excitement and determination to strive for perfection. successfully complete the assigned task.