|MINISTRY OF LABOR – Invalids and Social Affairs
ECONOMY AND TECHNOLOGY
|SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Sector code: 6340114
(Issued together with Decision No. 28/2021/QD-CDKTCN dated June 18, 2021
of the Rector of the College of Economics, Engineering and Technology)
College-level business administration is a profession that combines the science and art of management – business. This is an industry that supports the maximum development of systems thinking in effectively managing and improving the system of goods and services to meet social needs and meet the requirements of level 5 in the Framework. Vietnamese national level.
The business administration profession maintains and develops an organization’s business activities, including considering, creating systems, processes and maximizing operational efficiency, “operational management”. business” by the thinking and decision-making process of managers. In order to connect and operate the entire operation system of the organization, students of business administration can take up relevant positions in each department such as: Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, etc. administrative, assistant. These are popular job positions in small and medium enterprises.
The jobs of industries and trades are mainly performed at parts of the organization or at production and business establishments. Therefore, these positions are subject to high work intensity, time pressure and the requirement to ensure the progress of the organization’s business plan. In order to perform the tasks well, it is necessary to ensure the essential working conditions such as: The working environment and conditions must ensure health; reasonable business premises, equipment and tools suitable to the standards of each job; monitoring software, product management; good communication system; internal regulations on standards in production and business activities.
– Present basic concepts in the field of business, administration, human resources, marketing, assistant;
– Explain the rights and obligations of employees under the Labor Law;
– Identify the content and legal documents related to the organization’s activities;
– List your responsibilities and duties when working in a group;
– Identify the organizational structure appropriate to the type of organization;
– Explain and analyze the production and business activities of the organization;
– Determining the production and business process;
– Determine the work process, work diary;
– Describe the process and how work is done in production and business activities;
– Explain the economic laws, business environment variables affecting the operation of the organization;
– Update regulations and policies on production and business activities;
– Present basic knowledge about politics, culture, society, law, national defense and security, physical education as prescribed.
– Prepare a work plan;
– Operate the product consumption system available at the unit effectively;
– Forecasting and finding business opportunities;
– Prepare reports on the results of production and business activities of the organization;
– Provide socio-economic information on production and business activities of the unit to serve the requirements of economic leadership and management in the unit and related management agencies;
– Determine the business strategy in the division;
– Advising leaders on ideas to improve governance in accordance with each business period;
– Establishing relationships between the unit and its partners;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries in all cases;
– Create and start a new organization with a small and medium scale;
– Organize the implementation of occupational safety and hygiene measures;
– Detect and prevent risks and hazards in the workplace;
– Use basic information technology as prescribed; exploit, process and apply information technology in professional work of the industry or profession;
– Able to use basic foreign languages, reaching level 2/6 in Vietnam’s Foreign Language Competency Framework; to apply foreign languages to professional work of industries and professions.
– Strictly abide by the Party’s lines and policies and state laws, working rules at enterprises and units;
– Communicate effectively through written documents, presentations, discussions and case management;
– Have a sense of responsibility in working with the social community; has a progressive spirit, is eager to learn, has a sense of self-research, fosters professional skills to improve qualifications;
– Support team members or departments to ensure the achievement of set goals;
– Working in accordance with professional ethical standards and strictly complying with the Enterprise Law, Labor Law, and ethical standards in business;
– Working with a scientific method, organized, disciplined and responsible for work; know how to analyze, solve problems, draw experience, improve assigned work; progressive, eager to learn, united and coordinated, cooperative, confident, readyshare experiences with colleagues at work;
– Adaptable to different working environments;
– Sense of responsibility, voluntarily participating in environmental protection activities;
– Adaptable to changes in the 4.0 technology era.
After graduating, learners have the ability to meet the requirements in job positions of the industry, including:
– The minimum amount of knowledge and capacity requirements that learners must achieve after graduating from a college-level business administration profession can continue to develop at higher levels;
– Graduates have the ability to self-study, self-updating scientific and technological advances within the industry or profession in order to improve their qualifications or study continuously to a higher level in the same industry, profession or in a group. industry, profession or in the same field of training.