MINISTRY OF LABOR – Invalids and Social Affairs
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
College level, intermediate level in 2023
(Issued together with Decision No. 136/2022/QD-CĐKTCN dated 30/12/2022 of the Rector of the College of Economics, Technology and Technology)
1. This Regulation provides for the enrollment of the College of Economics, Engineering and Technology in 2023, including: Time, form of enrollment and training industry and profession; Admission requirements; Application dossiers and methods of submitting applications for admission; Policy priorities; Organization, tasks and powers of the Admission Council; Organization, composition, tasks and powers of the Secretariat of the Board of Directors; Appellate organization; Determine the passing score; Summoning successful candidates; Check the admission results and records of admission candidates; Commend and reward; Handling violating enrollment officials; Rights and responsibilities of the Principal; Responsibilities of candidates during the entrance period; Handling candidates who violate the regulations; Processing information reflecting violations of the Admission Regulation; Reporting and archiving modes; Enforceability; Responsibility for enforcement.
2. This regulation applies to enrollment at all levels: college, intermediate, transfer from intermediate to college.
1. Enrollment period: continuous throughout the year (From 01/01/2023 to 31/12/2023)
2. Admission method: Admission
3. Enrollment Range: Enrollment throughout the country
4. Professions of enrollment:
Name of training industry and profession
Food processing techniques
Restaurant and hotel operations
1. General conditions
– Have good health to study and work in accordance with the industry or profession to be studied;
– Not during the period of criminal prosecution or execution.
2. Admission requirements
2.1. College level:
a) Combination of admission subjects:
Combination of admission subjects
A00; C00; D00
C00; D01; D09; D15
Food processing techniques
A00; B00; C00; D00
b) Method of admission:
– Method 1: Admission is based on the results of the national high school examination for candidates who register to use the exam results for university and college admission.
– Method 2: Admission is based on the GPA of the subject of grade 12 for all candidates who have graduated from high school or equivalent.
c) Selection criteria: Applicable to all 02 methods of admission
– Criterion 1: High school graduation or equivalent;
– Criterion 2: Sufficient admission points as prescribed by each admission.
d) Admission scores:
DT = M1 + M2 + M3 + KV + DT
– Score: Admission score;
– M 1 , M 2 , M3: L à the test scores of subjects in the combination of admission subjects or the average scores of subjects in grade 12 in the combination of admission subjects;
– KV: Is a regional priority;
– Tel: Is the subject priority.
e) Principles of admission:
– Candidates must meet criteria 1 and 2 above;
– The school will determine successful candidates according to admission scores from high to low for the criteria of each industry or profession.
2.2. College transfer level:
– Candidates who graduated from high school (high school) or equivalent and have an intermediate or vocational intermediate diploma in the same field or profession are registered for continuous study to college level.
– In case candidates graduate from secondary school, they must complete the additional cultural program as prescribed.
– Admission method: Admission is based on the academic results stated in the intermediate transcript for candidates applying for transfer from intermediate to college
2.3. Intermediate level:
Intermediate level: Candidates who graduated from lower secondary school (lower secondary school) and equivalent or higher, are registered for intermediate level.
1. The application for admission includes:
a) Admission registration form;
b) Certificate of National High School Examination results (for method 1);
c) Copies of high school transcripts or equivalent (for method 2);
d) A copy of the high school diploma or certificate;
đ) Certificate of priority (if any)).
e) 02 envelopes stamped and clearly stating the address and contact phone number;
g) 02 4×6 photos.
* In case candidates for admission to intermediate level if they have not graduated from high school, they shall submit copies of secondary school transcripts and copies of diplomas or provisional secondary school graduation certificates.
2. How to submit the application for admission:
a) Option 1: Submit directly or send by post to the Training Department – College of Economics, Technology and Technology at:
– Training Campus No. 2: L28, Lot M02, Zone A – Duong Noi New Urban Area, La Khe Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi City
– Tel: 024 6666 8518 . Hotline: 0943 116 845
b) Option 2: Register online at the website: ecotex.edu.vn
The priority regime for admission shall comply with current regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
1. The Principal of the school makes a decision to establish a Board of Directors to administer and perform all tasks related to enrollment.
2. The composition of the Board of Directors includes:
a) The Chairman: is the Principal or Vice Rector authorized by the Principal;
b) Vice President: being the Vice Principal or Head of the Training Department;
c) Permanent commissioner: being the head or deputy head of the training department;
d) Commissioners: are a number of Heads of Departments, Deans, Heads of Departments, teachers and information technology staff decided by the Principal.
3. Duties and powers of the Board of Directors:
a) Organize the enrollment according to this Regulation;
b) Settle inquiries and complaints and denunciations related to enrollment;
c) To collect and use enrollment fees as prescribed;
d) Summary of enrollment.
4. Duties and powers of the Chairman of the Board of Directors:
a) Organize the implementation and take responsibility for the school’s enrollment;
b) Report to the Management Council, the Principal and superior management agencies on the enrollment of the school;
c) Establish support committees for the Board of Directors to carry out the enrollment work.
5. The Vice Chairman of the School Board shall perform the tasks assigned by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and handle the work on behalf of the Chairman of the Board of Directors as authorized by the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
1. The composition of the Secretariat of the Board of Directors includes:
a) The head of the committee shall be concurrently appointed by the standing member of the Board of Directors;
b) The commissioners include: A number of staff of the Training Department, faculties and specialized departments in the school.
2. Duties and powers of the Secretariat of the Board of Directors:
a) Manage admission dossiers and papers and minutes related to admission;
b) Periodically or irregularly report in writing at the request of the Chairman of the Board of Directors on the status of the registration dossier;
c) The proposed selection plan;
d) Make a list of successful candidates;
e) Print and send a notice of summons for successful candidates;
f) Check the records of successful candidates.
1. Deadline for inspection:
The school admission committee receives the application for review of the candidate’s admission results within 15 days from the date of announcement of the admission results, and
The school board must respond to the candidate no later than 10 days from the date of receipt of the application.
2. Appellate organization:
a) The organization of the inspection shall be conducted under the direct management of the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Members who have participated in the scoring and inspection process on previous occasions are not part of the review; working time and position prescribed by the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
b) Before conducting the inspection, the Secretariat (consisting of at least 02 people) shall carry out the following tasks:
– Preliminary inspection of the status of the candidate’s registration dossier, if any abnormal phenomena are detected in the candidate’s registration dossier, make a record and report to the Chairman of the School Board of Directors;
– Make a record of handing over to the Chairman of the School Board of Directors the registration documents of candidates applying for the examination.
c) When conducting the inspection, the appellate team (consisting of at least 02 people) shall do the following:
– Check the status of the candidate’s registration application;
– Compare the results of the admission and examination notified by the school to the candidate registering for the examination with the candidate’s registration dossier;
– Report to the Chairman of the School Board after comparing the results of admission and examination of candidates applying for the examination.
d) Handling of appellate results:
– If the admission results after the examination are identical to the data in the candidate’s registration dossier, the results shall be assigned to the Head of the Appellate Committee to sign and certify the official results;
– If the results of the examination after the review have discrepancies with the data in the candidate’s registration dossier, withdraw the registration dossier and assign it to the head of the appellate committee to consider and adjust it in accordance with the candidate’s registration dossier, make a record and keep the enrollment dossier;
– In case of appraisal of admission results and candidates change from non-matriculation to matriculation (and vice versa), the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall determine the cause of the error, if there are manifestations and evidence of violations, they shall be handled according to the provisions of this Regulation.
đ) Conclusion of inspection:
– The results of the appeal have been signed by the Head of the Appellate Committee as official results;
– The adjusted results shall be decided by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and notified to candidates applying for the examination.
1. Based on the number of candidates registered for admission, enrollment and registered enrollment quotas. The Secretariat of the Board of Directors conducts:
a) Make candidates’ admission transcripts and enrollment lists (by discipline, profession, by aspiration);
b) The proposed selection plan and passing score shall be submitted to the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
2. Based on the minutes of passing scores expected by the Secretariat of the Board of Directors, the Board of Directors shall decide on the passing score.
3. The Chairman of the Board of Directors makes a decision to recognize the list of successful candidates.
1. The Chairman of the Board of Directors is the person who directly reviews the list of successful candidates and signs the Admission Notice to summon the successful candidates for admission. The admission notice clearly states the necessary conditions for admission procedures (prescribed documents, tuition fees, …).
2. Successful candidates when they arrive at the school for admission bring the following documents:
a) Admission notice;
b) A copy of the high school diploma and high school transcript (or a copy of the lower secondary school diploma and lower secondary school transcript);
c) Birth certificate/CCCD (Notarized copy);
d) Curriculum vitae (paste a 3×4 photo certified by the locality);
đ) Copies of diplomas, graduation certificates and elementary or intermediate transcripts (for the transfer training system);
e) Priority papers to be considered for exemption or reduction of social and policy regimes… Candidates submit after being staffed into classes.
1. After the enrollment period, the Principal assigns the Training Department to check all results of all successful candidates if detecting violations of regulations or questionable cases, make a record and submit it to the Principal and Chairman of the Board of Directors for verification, handle.
2. When a candidate is admitted to school, the Secretariat of the Board of Directors shall collect the dossier as prescribed in Clause 2, Article 10 of this Regulation.
During the course of students, if there is a complaint or denunciation against the Principal, the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall direct the Inspection Board of the enrollment work to check the candidate’s application and admission results according to regulations.
1. Where to receive information and evidence of violations of the Admission Regulation:
a) The school admission committee;
b) Training Department.
2. Evidence of violation of the Admission Regulations after verification of authenticity is the basis for handling violators.
Staff, teachers and employees who have made many contributions, actively completed the assigned enrollment tasks, depending on specific achievements, are rewarded by the Principal and Chairman of the School Board of Directors in accordance with the regulations on commendation and internal expenditure regulations of the school.
Officials, teachers and employees involved in enrollment who violate the regulations will be handled according to current regulations.
1. The school principal has the right to decide the number of enrollments during the year and the school’s enrollment form.
2. The school principal develops the school’s admission regulations and publishes them publicly on the school’s website and other mass media.
2. The forms of handling violations shall be decided by the Principal to handle according to the provisions of the school’s Admission Regulations and the provisions of law.
1. Declare accurately, submit all registration documents within the school’s stipulated time, and be present at the prescribed time at the school upon request.
2. Candidates are responsible for the authenticity of the information in the TOS form. The school reserves the right to refuse admission or force dismissal if the candidate does not meet the admission conditions when comparing the information in the registration form with the original application.
3. Be responsible for detecting and denunciating violations of the Admission Regulations for timely handling by the Board of Directors.
For candidates who violate the regulations, a record must be made and, depending on the severity of the violation, be disciplined according to the provisions of this Regulation, and depending on the seriousness of the violation, may be handled in other forms in accordance with current provisions of law.
Depending on the seriousness of the violation, the Principal decides to take disciplinary action: reprimand, warning, suspension, deprivation of the right to enter the school … as a rule.
1. After the end of the enrollment, the school sends a report on the enrollment results of that enrollment to the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the General Department of Vocational Education, the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. All documents relating to the entrance period, the University shall preserve and store throughout the training in accordance with the provisions of the Archival Ordinance.
1. This Regulation takes effect from the date of signing the issued decision.
2. Previous statutes of admissions contrary to this statute are repealed.
Relevant units, all staff and teachers of the College of Economics, Technology and Technology and relevant individuals shall be responsible for the implementation of this Regulation.